Do not remove makeup before bed to accelerate aging and change tired
Women should pay attention to how to take care of their health in daily life, especially in the way of sleeping. A normal and healthy way of sleeping will bring great benefits to women, rather than a variety of skin care products.
As the saying goes, sleeping is the most natural and beneficial way for women to nourish.
But now many female friends always sleep more and more tired, obviously sleep a lot of time, but they face two panda eyes every day.
These wrong ways of sleeping can accelerate your aging, so be careful.
1. Sleep with makeup: Some women, especially young women, do not remove their makeup before going to bed.
Cosmetic residues on the skin are injected into the pores, causing sweat gland secretion disorders, which not only easily cause acne, but also damage the skin for a long time, leading to faster aging.
2. Sleep with a bra: Bras play a protective role in breast cancer, but falling asleep while wearing a bra can cause diseases, especially breast cancer.
Expert studies have found that women who wear bras for more than 17 hours a day are 20 times more likely to develop breast tumors than those who wear bras for short periods of time or without bras. This is due to slight compression, obstructed lymphatic reflux, and the retention of harmful substances.
3. Fall asleep with accessories: Some women do not have the habit of removing and removing accessories while sleeping, which is very dangerous.
①, some ornaments are metallic, and they will cause chronic absorption and accumulation of poisoning (such as aluminum poisoning) unknowingly if they wear on the skin for a long time.Slow accumulation can lead to adverse consequences; ③ Sleeping with accessories can interfere with the circulation of the machine body, which is unfavorable to metabolism, which is also the reason why the local skin with accessories is easy to age.
4. Watching TV and falling asleep: It seems natural to fall asleep while watching TV in the living room, so many people watching TV in bed hope to help us fall asleep.
But if we do, we will wake up soon.
This will create a vicious cycle causing poor quality sleep to be deepened.
It is recommended to move the TV out of the bedroom and stop watching TV on the bed. The bed can only be associated with sleeping.
5. Drink tea before bed: Tea contains substances such as caffeine, which will stimulate the central nervous system and make people excited.
Drinking tea before bed, especially strong tea, makes it harder for people to fall asleep.
6, first-level exercise before going to bed: activities, raise brain nerve cells to show excitement, this excitement will not calm down in a short time, people can not fall asleep quickly.
Therefore, you should try to keep your body calm before going to bed.
7, open mouth breathing: closed mouth night lying is the best way to maintain vitality, and open mouth breathing will not only suck in dust, but also easily cause trachea, lungs and ribs to be stimulated by cold air.
8. Sleeping against the wind: The human body’s ability to adapt to changes in the environment decreases during sleep. Sleeping against the wind is susceptible to cold and sick.
Therefore, the place to sleep should avoid opening the air vents, keeping the bed away from the window and the door a certain distance.
9. Sitting and sleeping: Too many women are nervous at work, feel very tired after returning home, sit on the sofa after eating enough, and start to doze off.
And sitting and sleeping will slow down the heart rate, make the blood vessels dilate, aggravate brain hypoxia, resulting in dizziness and tinnitus.
10. Relative sleep: Relative sleep will cause the other party to inhale mainly the exhaust gas exhaled by the other party. Insufficient fresh oxygen or oxygen supply to the brain may also lead to insomnia, dreaming, dizziness and fatigue after waking.
Because everyone’s sleeping habits are different, pulling the quilt, kicking, snoring, etc., can easily cause the quilt to slip off, catch a cold, and affect sleep.
11. Sleeping bare shoulders: Some people are used to sleeping with their shoulders exposed outside the quilt. It is not known that the weather is cold in winter, and the cold can easily invade the shoulder joints of the human body, causing local meridian bones, blood, blood stasis, and difficulty in circulation, causing rheumatism and arthritis.Sore joints and pain.
It is also prone to colds and runny noses caused by wind and cold, causing poor breathing and dizziness and headache.
12. Sleep without turning off the electric blanket: Turn on the electric blanket all night, not only make people feel dry and dry after waking up, but also easy to catch a cold.
When a person falls asleep, the ideal temperature in the quilt is 33-35 ° C, and the relative humidity is 55% -60%. In this “small environment”, a large number of skin blood vessels are in a contracted state, and blood flow is slowed, so that the body is fullyRest and adjustment.
If the electric blanket is heated for too long, and the temperature in the bed continues to be too high, the skin blood vessels will expand, blood circulation will accelerate, breathing will become deeper and faster, and the ability to resist germs will decline, which may lead to a cold.
Therefore, the correct way to use the electric blanket is to turn on the power 10 minutes before bedtime, and turn off the power when it is plugged into the preheater, as long as you do not feel the sudden cold when entering the bed.
13, sleep irregular: can’t sleep on time.
For women, the best way to eliminate brain fatigue is to sleep.
If you can’t sleep on time for a long time, it will directly lead to poor sleep quality, accelerate the decline of brain cells, and gradually become dumb.
14, overdraft sleep: Some women like to stay up late and then make up for sleep, but the adverse consequences caused by the circadian clock disorder are unavoidable, which will lead to drowsiness during the day and lack of energy concentration; insomnia at night can not sleep.
Looking in the mirror, it seems to be many years old.